The Liquid Facelift Procedure
By on October 15, 2012
Imagine reversing the signs of aging on your face in less than one hour. Now imagine looking years younger, in less than one hour, and carrying on with your daily activities the same day. All of this is possible with San Antonio plastic surgeon Constance Barone; she performs the liquid facelift procedure to minimize the signs of aging!
What Is a Liquid Facelift?
The liquid facelift involves the use of different cosmetic injectables and dermal fillers; the treatment plan is designed to enhance your appearance quickly, without the need for surgery and long recovery times. Liquid facelift treatments are perfect for those with busy schedules who wish to avoid surgery. Most liquid facelift treatments can be completed in less than one hour and require little recovery time. Dr. Constance Barone offers multiple injectable products to suit your unique needs and give you instant results. Here are some of the most popular injectables.
BOTOX® and Dermal Wrinkle Fillers
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: BOTOX® Cosmetic is one of the most popular liquid facelift treatments available today. BOTOX®treatment can be completed in as little as 15 minutes with full results seen in three to four days. Wrinkles on the brow and around the eyes, including frown lines and crow's feet, can be smoothed out with BOTOX® injections. BOTOX® reduces the appearance of wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing the specific facial muscles responsible for producing such wrinkles. A typical BOTOX® treatment will last three to four months.
- Restylane®: Restylane® is another option to reduce the signs of aging. Restylane® is an injectable filler that can be used to diminish wrinkles and even add volume to the lips. Like BOTOX® treatment, Restylane® treatment is quick with a short recovery time. Most procedures only take 30 minutes and many require no recovery time at all. Restylane® treatment generally lasts six months to a full year.
- JUVEDERM™: JUVEDERM™ is another popular injectable dermal filler used to smooth wrinkles and fine lines as well as add fullness to the lips. With JUVEDERM™, no allergy testing is necessary because it is made of hyaluronic acid, which exists naturally in the body. Results from JUVEDERM™ are long-lasting, with visible effects remaining for six to nine months.
- Radiesse®: Radiesse® is yet another dermal filler option. Radiesse® reduces the appearance of deep lines by encouraging the growth of collagen, a naturally occurring protein responsible for skin elasticity, through the use of calcium hydroxylapatite. Results from Radiesse® often last as long as two years and, incredibly, treatment only takes 15 minutes. Radiesse® can also be used to add fullness to the lips and cheeks.
- Fat Injections: Fat injections, or fat transfer, can also be used to eliminate deep lines and wrinkles and even add volume to the lips. With fat injections, fat cells are taken from your own body and injected into the lips or areas with wrinkles. Fat injections are extremely safe and, because the fat cells are from your own body, there is no risk for an allergic reaction. Results often last for many years.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
For many of our patients in San Antonio, facelift surgery pairs well with BOTOX® Cosmetic and our dermal filler treatments. We invite you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Barone to discuss which treatment options are best for you.
Related to This
“Rating our experience with a perfect score is not enough. The care and attention we received from Dr. Barone and her team was as close to perfection as one can ask for.” Jacqueline W.