Benefits of Breast Implants San Antonio
If you dream about having fuller, more voluptuous breasts, you may be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation. Dr. Constance Barone is a skilled plastic surgeon who offers three types of breast implants: silicone, saline, and gummy bear implants. If you are considering breast augmentation surgery, we encourage you to contact our team to learn more about the benefits of breast implants. Schedule a consultation at our San Antonio surgical facility, where you can have your questions answered and make an informed choice about enhancing your bust.
Are Breast Implants Right for Me?
If your breasts are less voluminous than you would like, breast implants are a safe, effective option that you may want to consider. In addition to adding volume, breast implants can help create better symmetry between uneven breasts and create a more youthful, perky bust line. During your personal breast augmentation consultation with Dr. Barone, you will discuss more about the benefits of breast augmentation, as well as the risks of the procedure.
What Are the Benefits of Breast Implants?
Patients can receive saline breast implants as early as 18 years of age, although Dr. Barone will determine candidacy on a case-by-case basis to ensure each patient's safety. Although each type of implant creates a different look and feel, there are some common benefits for all three types of breast implants:
- All of the implants Dr. Barone uses are FDA-approved.
- In addition to adding volume, breast implants can help balance out a disproportionate or asymmetrical shape.
- Implants are often used after a patient has undergone mastectomy to restore a natural-looking bust line.
- Many women who receive implants report that their clothing fits better, and they feel more confident in swimsuits and lingerie.
- Breast implants help many women to enjoy more clothing options.
- Breast implants help many women feel more sensual.
- An enhanced bust line can help women to feel more confident about they look, and provide a significant boost in self-esteem.
What Are the Risks of Breast Implants?
Your level of risk associated with breast augmentation surgery is greatly diminished when you select a plastic surgeon with extensive surgical experience who is focused on patient safety. Dr. Barone is renowned for her skill in the plastic surgery field, and has a superb history of patient satisfaction. Dr. Barone and her friendly team are ready and willing to answer any and all questions you have regarding breast implant risks during and after surgical insertion. Risks associated with breast implants include:
- Unfavorable scarring
- Implant rupture
- Capsular contracture, a condition in which scar tissue surrounding an implant contracts, distorting the shape of the breast
- Loss of nipple sensation
- Wrinkling or rippling that is visible through the breast skin
Dr. Barone's state-of-the-art facility uses the latest technology and follows stringent standards in order to reduce the risk of complication to an absolute minimum.
Call Us Today
If you are considering breast implants, contact Dr. Barone today to schedule your consultation and begin your journey toward a fuller, more beautiful bust.
“Rating our experience with a perfect score is not enough. The care and attention we received from Dr. Barone and her team was as close to perfection as one can ask for.” Jacqueline W.