Transgender Face Surgery Can Transform Your Look
Dr. Constance Barone performs face lift surgery, lip augmentation, and other fully customized procedures to help transgender patients achieve the facial features they desire. Transgender face surgery is specifically performed to make your features appear more masculine or feminine. Dr. Barone will work with you to create a unique makeover plan. Contact our office today to learn more about transgender face surgery or schedule a consultation.
Creating a Custom Treatment Plan
We understand that you have specific needs, especially as a transgender patient. Dr. Barone will meet with you in a one-on-one consultation to determine which treatments can help you achieve your goals. You may choose to undergo a single procedure as you begin your transformation, or you can undergo a combination of procedures for a more comprehensive and dramatic change.
Our Transgender Face Surgery Procedures
Dr. Barone can perform many surgical and non-surgical treatments to enhance the appearance of your face. These include:
- Facelift: During this procedure, Dr. Barone will smooth wrinkles by tightening your skin and removing excess tissue. Surgery involves making an incision either near the ears or in your hairline, depending on the specific area of the face you wish to enhance. Dr. Barone will expertly place incisions to result in subdued, easily concealed scars.
- QuickLift™: The QuickLift™ procedure is appropriate for patients who have excess skin on the lower third of the face, and wish to avoid more extensive surgery.
- Injectables: Dr. Barone recommends injectables to patients who want to soften lines and wrinkles without undergoing more extensive procedures. We use injectable dermal fillers like JUVEDERM®, Artefill®, and Restylane® to add volume to the skin around the mouth, nose, and cheeks. We also use BOTOX® Cosmetic to smooth wrinkles on the forehead and outer corners of the eyes.
- Facial Implants: We offer durable silicone implants to refine your facial structure and appearance. Chin implants can produce a more defined jawline, and cheek implants can change the overall contour of the face.
- Rhinoplasty: Dr. Barone can enhance the shape and size of your nose with rhinoplasty surgery. She can customize this procedure to make your nose better complement your features.
- Eyelid Lift Surgery: Also called blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery can lift drooping eyelids and reduce the appearance of under eye circles, giving you a more youthful appearance.
- Brow lift: Brow lift surgery can smooth forehead wrinkles, lift the eyebrows, and rejuvenate your entire appearance. During surgery, Dr. Barone will create small incisions near your hairline and remove excess tissue before pulling the remaining skin taut and suturing it into place.
- Lip Augmentation: This procedure can help transgender patients achieve plump, feminine lips. Dr. Barone can add volume using silicone PermaLip™ implants or fat injections. Both of these options provide long-lasting, beautiful results.
During your initial consultation, Dr. Barone will help you decide which of these procedures should be included as part of your treatment plan.
Achieve the Facial Contours You Desire
If you would like to learn more about transgender face surgery or schedule a consultation with Dr. Barone, contact our office today.