Refine Your Contours
with Transgender Liposuction
Dr. Constance Barone performs transgender liposuction to help you achieve the feminine or masculine contours you desire by removing fat tissue from virtually any area of the body. This procedure can be a crucial step in achieving the appearance you desire, transforming your figure and boosting your confidence. Dr. Barone can also perform fat grafting, using your own removed fat tissue to augment other areas of your body, such as the buttocks. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Barone, contact our office today.
Liposuction is a surgical process of removing unwanted fat deposits. It involves making small incisions in the treatment site, and using a special tool called a cannula to suction out fat tissue. This procedure is especially beneficial to transgender patients who want to refine contours to achieve a more masculine or feminine figure. Liposuction can be applied to most areas of the body, including:
Dr. Barone offers a variety of liposuction techniques to meet your needs:
- Tumescent Liposuction: During this procedure, Dr. Barone will inject fluid into your treatment area before she begins removing fat. Tumescent liposuction can be performed under general anesthesia. This technique minimizes blood loss during surgery.
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction, or UAL: This type of liposuction is typically performed in conjunction with the tumescent technique. In addition to injecting the treatment site with fluid, Dr. Barone will use sound waves to break apart fat tissue for easier extraction. While it typically takes longer than tumescent liposuction alone, UAL can effectively liquefy fats in more fibrous areas such as the upper back or male chest.
- Super-wet Liposuction: As its name suggests, this type of liposuction involves injecting more of the fluids used in the tumescent liposuction technique. Dr. Barone will typically inject the same amount of liquid as the fat she is removing.
- Custom Acoustic Liposuction, also known as CAL or the N.I.L. system from Euromi™: This advanced procedure uses acoustic vibrations to precisely and effectively liquefy your fat prior to extraction.
Liposuction can benefit most patients who wish to eliminate stubborn fat deposits. It is not a weight loss treatment. Rather, it is used to refine your features. The best liposuction candidates are:
- In good health, free from medical conditions or diseases that might complicate surgery or prevent you from healing properly
- Within 30 percent of their goal weight
- Patients who have relatively elastic, firm skin
During an in-depth consultation, Dr. Barone will review your medical history and discuss your goals to determine if liposuction is right for you.
In addition to using liposuction to sculpt your body, Dr. Barone can also purify the extracted fat tissue to provide fat injections, which can enhance your bust, face, buttocks, hands, or lips.
Learn More about Transgender Liposuction
Transgender liposuction can help you improve your self-esteem, state of mind, and confidence. Contact our office today to learn more about how this procedure can help you achieve the beautiful appearance you desire.